CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kindergarten Graduate


I have made a video of his graduation ceremony, but Blogger is not being my friend, so I'll post a picture until I can get it to work. I haven't been this giddy about summer since it was me getting out for the summer. This has been the first day in a long time where we have no where to go and nothing planned to do. HOORAY FOR SUMMER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Congratulations Jacob! Next thing we know it will be graduation from High School! Love, G. Randall

Alissa said...

ahh! look how cute he looks!!!! I'm kinda surprised you are soo excited that means three kids ALL Day long and no relief. :) jk. Have a fun fun summer. Are you coming to visit? or are you going to wait until I have the baby??? ......

Sharee said...

Congratulations to Jacob!! He's so cute and looks so proud!

BrookieT said...

Wow- you have a kid out of kindergarten! Woo hoo! Dontcha love not having any obligations for a change?

Post a Comment