Maddie officially has enough hair for a hairdo! This is her very first updo! As you can tell from her tears in the first pictures she wasn't entirely pleased with me. She wanted to pull it all out and I wouldn't let her until I had documentation, then she pulled it out.

4 comments:
I think I might be crying to that kinda looks like it would be painful. I really hope I have a girl so I can have lots of ribbons and bows...but I don't know if i'll get quite as creative as you. :)
Wow that looks super painful. I tried to put Laurens in a little ponytail but I felt bad having to pull so hard to put a hair tie in so I just gave up. Oh well your kids can have all the fancy heads and mine will have the pain free heads.
It doesn't hurt her, she just likes to have her hair down where she can twirl it, geez.
pretty knows no pain...or something, right? Her little scalp looks pink and owie! Way to tough it out because it looks great.
Post a Comment