CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hairstyles










As many of you know, I am completely addicted to doing Lorelei's hair. There are some days however that I stare at her head and try and remember one of the hundreds of hairdo's I've done before. So I started taking pictures. I will say that 99% of the hairdos I have done are copies of originals I've found on the internet, so they aren't new and certainly not my ideas. But I thought if one turns out every now and again I would put it on my blog in case your mind has drawn a blank, or you've gotten into a rut. So here is one for today. I don't know why she pulled such a funny face on the first one.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay for you. Thanks for the hairsyling tips, now if you could just find some that don't involve hair, then I would really find them useful. He He He. I remember you doing my hair for me growing up. I think my favorite was the Emma hairdo with ribbbons tied in it. I always felt pretty when you did my hair (even though sometimes I hated it and made you start over)what a great sister I have. love ya. Steph

Lindsey said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I cannot believe how big Lorelei is now! It's great to see what you guys are up to.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to run my fingers through that hair. Memories of yours; although yours never got fixed so cute. mom

Post a Comment