Our little Madalyn turned two last Saturday! Time just flies by. She still seems so little, although I know that will change with the new baby coming in March. She is such a cuddle bug and loves to be held still so I guess I still think she's a baby. But she's a big girl. She loves to play, laugh and rough house. She'll tackle her 6 year old brother and laugh while she's doing it. There is never a dull moment with Madalyn around. We love her and her sparkling personality. Here are some pictures of her party. We were at Greg's parents' house over the Thanksgiving weekend. That little doggy has hardly left her side since she got it on Saturday, she loves it!
Wait,you're pregnant!? I didn't know that!! Congrats! What is your due date? Im due the 29th! How exciting! I can't believe how big all your kids are! They do grow up too fast!
I didn't know you were pregnant either!!! That's so exciting!! Congrats!! Madalyn looks so cute! The last time I remember seeing her is the car ride to Nebraska, was that after Alissa's wedding??
I have definitely lost touch. I received your card today. Thanks for including me :) I like Brooke, just found out you were expecting again. How exciting! Those two year olds are the greatest. Time flies when you're raising one let alone two others to boot.
5 comments:
Wait,you're pregnant!? I didn't know that!! Congrats! What is your due date? Im due the 29th! How exciting! I can't believe how big all your kids are! They do grow up too fast!
I didn't know you were pregnant either!!! That's so exciting!! Congrats!! Madalyn looks so cute! The last time I remember seeing her is the car ride to Nebraska, was that after Alissa's wedding??
It was fun seeing you guys last week! Thanks for driving out.
So big already! And how come I had no idea about your expecting? ConGRATS!
I have definitely lost touch. I received your card today. Thanks for including me :) I like Brooke, just found out you were expecting again. How exciting! Those two year olds are the greatest. Time flies when you're raising one let alone two others to boot.
Post a Comment