CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pictures

So here are some pictures of our very fun Halloween. We had a pixie, a princess, and a paleontologist (a scientist who studies and finds dinosaur bones). Aren't they adorable? I have to say we had the cutest kids out trick or treating. I hate the gory scary costumes that little kids wear these days. Just give me a princess, a clown, or a scarecrow. They had a lot of fun until Jacob started complaining that his bucket was getting too heavy, a sure sign that it's time to go home. The best thing about living in a small town is that they don't have a lot of trick or treaters so they give you a handful of candy instead of just one piece, which means, fewer houses, more candy. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hope you had a good one too! Oh by the way, Jacob and Lorelei drew the faces on the pumpkins (Greg cut them out of course), I think they did a pretty good job. Lorelei's is the spooky one and Jacob's is the happy one.






5 comments:

Adrianna said...

They are all so adorable! I love their outfits!! I especially love Greg's face in the picture of the pumpkins :)

Mark and Kristi said...

Wait just a minute. Your son wanted to be a paleontologist?!?! What 5/6 year old chooses that?!?! And knows such a big word!

Stacey said...

I'll tell you what six year old chooses that... a dinosaur obsessed six year old that has been able to spell stegosaurus since he was 4. You would fall over if you heard the big words (mostly dinosaur related) that come out of that kid's mouth. But I will say that the paleontologist was only the second choice. He really wanted to be a dinosaur but they don't make dinosaur costumes for boys his age.

Lynette said...

Those are some pretty special spooks. I bet they were hits in the neighborhood. Very cute pumpkins, too. Greg. . . were you having a bad day or just trying to look scary? Nice!

BrookieT said...

I love traditional costumes too. Not too keen on masks either. Cute pumpkins!

Post a Comment