I am crazy for children's books. I love buying books for my kids and I enjoy reading them, sometimes I think I like them better than my kids. So I thought I would share a few of my favorites. This book is called "No, David!", by David Shannon. It is hilarious! The pictures tell most of the story as the David's mom comes up with more and more ways to tell him no. My kids love all of the David books (I think there are 3 or 4 others) and they have the words memorized. Also by David Shannon, "Alice the Fairy" is another book about a little girl that's a temporary fairy in training. I love how she uses sugar to turn oatmeal into cake. So check them out.

1 comments:
I actually don't really like No David. There is one though that we really liked it was a David book but with a baby. And I only get books that either rhyme or have very few words per page. (WPP) But you were always the reader. I remember more than a few nights that you read to me at night in your room. Thank you for that by the way. That is a very loving thing to have done.
Post a Comment