CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Double french braid and day after do

I love this hairdo! I use it probably more than any other and I always get rave reviews. It's best to do the french braids with the hair super wet. I think it's easier to control and it keeps the flyaways to a minimum. I also use a pomade on Lorelei's hair since she is cursed with fine hair like mine. Basically do a zig-zag part (just take the end of a rat tail comb and make a lightning bolt, while separating the sides. ) and then french braid on each side all the way down and then flip up the ends. I love this part because I can never seem to get the ends of my french braids to look right around the nape of the neck and this hides them perfectly. Add a couple of darling little bows and Ta-Da! The best part is the next day you take out the braids, leaving the zig-zag part, and put it into some quicky little knots and you have a great hair do that took 2 minutes. Love it!


1 comments:

Lindsey said...

That looks so cute! What a lucky girl to have a mom who does such fancy hairdos!

Post a Comment