
I know this is cheesy but bear with me while I impart some of my deepest thoughts. I was blowing bubbles with my kids the other day and it dawned on me that Life and Bubbles are a lot a like. They are both unpredictable, sometimes very exciting, other times disappointing, always mesmerizing. Sometimes you can't quite seem to get your hands on them and other times they pop in your face, and both are always fleeting. So go blow some bubbles!

2 comments:
Hi! I just found your blog and can't believe how grown up your kids are!
I use hair blogs all the time for my girls, so I'll definitely be trying some of yours.
I just found your blog too!! How are you doing?
We just love, love, love bubbles at our house. Although Caden can't quite figure it out, so much of the time they are disappointing. ;) Soon he will get there.
Post a Comment