CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jacob's Kindergarten Video

Blogger has failed me with the whole uploading video thing so I've turned to youtube. Check it out here...I hope. The reason it cuts off funny at the end is because we ran out of tape and the exact moment they called his name, of course. You'll see him roaring at the audience because, he told us later that he was trying to tell them to be quiet. And towards the end he wiggles his little bottom, which is what he does when he is pretending to be a T-Rex, and well, him blowing his tassel around is pretty entertaining. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InjG6QKoGHs

4 comments:

Adrianna said...

awww that was really cute! I especially loved watching him blow the tassel around...and kept trying to follow it so he turned to the other side but it wasn't there. Really cute :D

Sharee said...

He was so cute in his shirt and tie! And he looked so proud when they first put that cap on him.

Stephanie said...

That was really funny. I love that Jacob is living in his own world, and that he can pretend to be a T-Rex and nobody knew it. Maybe I should pretend to be an animal in secret when I get bored too.

Kristie said...

That was alot of fun to watch,very entertaining! Thanks for sharing! What were the other kids doing while they were bored?

Post a Comment