As you can see Jacob is extremely excited to be eight! He had two great days celebrating his special day. We went to an indoor playground (it still isn't warm enough to be outside for very long)on Saturday and we had cake and ice cream yesterday. That dragon on his cake was drawn by the birthday boy himself. I was impressed. Happy Birthday to Jacob!!!
Did Jacob draw the dragon on the cake or did he draw it and you copy it? Because if he drew it on the cake with frosting, send him my way. I've got a couple of cakes to do in the next couple of weeks.
Jacob drew the dragon outline on the cake and then I filled it in with red frosting. What do you need on your cakes? Dragons, dinosaurs, animals of all varieties he can do, but ask him to draw a person and it'll be the most basic stick person imaginable. Go figure.
5 comments:
Did Jacob draw the dragon on the cake or did he draw it and you copy it? Because if he drew it on the cake with frosting, send him my way. I've got a couple of cakes to do in the next couple of weeks.
Jacob drew the dragon outline on the cake and then I filled it in with red frosting. What do you need on your cakes? Dragons, dinosaurs, animals of all varieties he can do, but ask him to draw a person and it'll be the most basic stick person imaginable. Go figure.
Yes, very impressive!
That last picture totally reminds me of "bang your fork."
Oooo, Dragons! Cool! Happy Birthday and way to go on the baptism!
Post a Comment