CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finally She's Five Years Old!

Lorelei has been waiting for her fifth birthday since she found out 2 years ago that that is how old she needed to be to start school. It finally came! We got to celebrate in Nebraska and what a celebration it was. She got to open her presents with lots of family around, go to Toy Story 3, ride on a merry-go-round, eat pizza, and have this, if I do say so myself, fabulous cake. She was a Happy Birthday Girl. We love her sunshine and easy going spirit.



Madalyn was a little upset that it wasn't HER birthday!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It was a very lovely birthday cake and I think that I will have to get McKenna that Jesse doll, she loved it.

I'll have to call and tell you about Lauren's prayer tonight. You were all included.

Will and Heidi said...

Yea for birthdays! I think that cake is beautiful!

Post a Comment