
Greg and I have been married for 10 years today! I can honestly say that I love Greg more today than I did 10 years ago and that's saying a lot because I was crazy in love back then. We have been through so many changes together and I think that's the only way I've been able to deal with the changes is because I had him with me. He is simply the best man I have ever met and he is perfect for me. Happy Anniversary Greg!
P.S. I wanted to put some pictures of our wedding day on here but we got married so long ago we were still using film back then and I don't have any scanned on my computer...bummer. That's a project for another day!

2 comments:
You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary.
He definitely is a great guy!!! And you are perfect for him, too! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment