So we had Annabelle blessed in Ririe last weekend and I thought it would be nice to get a family snapshot, my kids had other ideas. The sad thing is that these pictures pretty much sum up our life right now, which makes them even funnier. It's a good thing I didn't have to pay a photographer.
I hear your pain! I tried to take pictures of the kids the other day. I took over a hundred pictures and not one were everyone is looking. Thank goodness it's a digital picture. :) When we were taking family pictures last fall we had quick a few with us just grabbing the kids trying to hold them. You look great, by the way.
4 comments:
Those are quite the pictures! :) Reminds me of a few of our family picture attempts...
Haha!! Those made me laugh out loud!!
I hear your pain! I tried to take pictures of the kids the other day. I took over a hundred pictures and not one were everyone is looking. Thank goodness it's a digital picture. :) When we were taking family pictures last fall we had quick a few with us just grabbing the kids trying to hold them. You look great, by the way.
I love it!
Post a Comment