I've been wanting to cut back on complaining for awhile now. Someone showed me this great site and some day I will actually order one of these bracelets (or use a rubberband or something) and do the program. http://www.acomplaintfreeworld.org/faq
Hahaha. True. I remember all the stories you told of Office Depot...complaining but at the same time entertaining. As long as you complaining is entertaining I'm okay with it. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn how to be entertaining without complaining...unfortunately I don't know how to do it...so usually I'm just not entertaining. thats life.
2 comments:
I've been wanting to cut back on complaining for awhile now. Someone showed me this great site and some day I will actually order one of these bracelets (or use a rubberband or something) and do the program.
http://www.acomplaintfreeworld.org/faq
Hahaha. True. I remember all the stories you told of Office Depot...complaining but at the same time entertaining. As long as you complaining is entertaining I'm okay with it. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn how to be entertaining without complaining...unfortunately I don't know how to do it...so usually I'm just not entertaining. thats life.
Post a Comment