Greg and I were at Babies R Us the other night looking to replace our old infant carseat when we found out that they are having a trade-in sale. You bring in your old carseats, bassinets, cribs, high chairs, strollers, or play yards of any age, condition, or brand , they'll give you a 25% off coupon towards anything you want to buy in those categories. For instance, we can bring in our old umbrella stroller that is starting to get holes in it and they'll give us 25% a new car seat. Pretty awesome deal since I didn't pay a dime for that stroller. We kept waiting for a catch, there's only one. You have to bring your stuff in and use the coupon by February 20th. They'll take your old stuff away and destroy it. The idea is to give people an incentive to throw away stuff that's been recalled, not safe, or just shouldn't have ever had anything to do with a baby in the first place. So if you're in the market it's a great deal. I was wondering if you don't have a Babies R Us near you if Toys R Us is doing the same thing or not. Worth checking out though!
1 comments:
I need to upgrade our double stroller, and I had heard about this. Didn't know the details though, so thank you! My only concern is that our old one is still very useable- I don't want them to throw it out...
Post a Comment