This has to be one of my all time favorite do's. She looked so cute! And it isn't that complicated. Just make a zig-zag part from the front of her head to the crown and section off each part into ponytails. You can flip them or just leave them straight. I left my straight. Then part the remaining hair into two ponytails. Take each ponytail and split into 5 sections, each section will be a "petal" of your flower. Roll it up in your fingers (you made need a little wax if you have a lot of flyaways)and pin it so it makes loops but make sure to pin it securely (if you make an x with two bobby pins it keeps them in place pretty good) You can either roll up all the hair, or leave some dangling from the bottom. Personally I liked to have some dangling with pretty little curls. But whatever you like. Isn't it time for Spring yet? This hair do was from last spring and I think her hair is a little too long to do it now. I have seriously considered cutting about 5 inches off her hair just so I can do more with it.
You are so cute Stacey. Maybe at the reunion you could have a hair doing/bow making class. Of course I won't be attending as a pre-requisite would be to have a child with hair.
2 comments:
You are so cute Stacey. Maybe at the reunion you could have a hair doing/bow making class. Of course I won't be attending as a pre-requisite would be to have a child with hair.
I can't wait until my daughter will sit still for that...
Post a Comment