Greg laughs at me and tells me that I have a lot of hairdos on my blog. I tell him that in order to avoid it becoming strictly a hair blog I make sure that there are at least 2 other posts between hair posts. Doing hair is a fun part of my day and I like the creativity that it requires and that Lorelei looks so stinking cute afterwards. So here is a fun one and it doesn't require more than 10 minutes (unless you are a slow braider like me and it takes a bit more time). First make a zig zag part on the top of the head and then make a part from ear to ear, so you'll have a rectangle with a lightning strike down the middle. Does that make sense? Then take each of those sections and make an uneven braid on each side of the head.
To make an uneven braid just have the two outside sections be very thin and the middle be thick. Secure the end of each with rubber band. Then put those two braids into a ponytail with the remaining hair. You can stop there and it'll be super cute but I flipped the ponytail so that it kindof looks like a waterfall. Make a hole behind the ponytail holder with your fingers and bring the hair in the ponytail up from the bottom of the hole and tighten. Then curl the ends of the hair. I really should do step by step pictures. That all sounds very complicated but it isn't I promise. Good luck and enjoy.



1 comments:
I really like this one. And I have reconsidered cutting Elena's hair...
Post a Comment