CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

So I have been messing around with digital scrapbooking for the past few months. I have a lot to learn but I am enjoying it. I can do it with the kids running around me and I only have to make each page once, unless I forget to save it and then I have to start over. I like that I can change the sizes of the pictures and play around with their positions. Plus I am not afraid to use embellishments because I don't have to pay for them every time I use them. Here are the first two pages I did. I think they turned out okay, it doesn't hurt to have such stinking cute kids.

3 comments:

BrookieT said...

I have yet to be brave enough to try that. What program do you use?

Stacey said...

It's photoshop elements. you can download a 30 day free trial at Adobe.com and see if you like it. You can also download free scrapbooking kits at shabbyprincess.com and a bunch of others, just so you can play around with it. Shabby princess also has a few tutorials to get you started.

BrookieT said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment