CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lorelei's 6th Birthday!

For Lorelei's 6th birthday she had her very first birthday party. We had a pool party, which is easy peasy for me. We had lots of fun, and had yummy food to eat. The shark watermelon was a big hit and so were the flip flop cookies. The cake was almost too cute to eat, but we did it anyway. :) I got the ideas for all of them on the internet, so I can't take any credit for them, but they were a lot of fun to make and eat.
I can't believe Lorelei is 6 and she's going to start 1st grade next week. She's such a lot of fun to have around. She's so creative and loves to design and make things. We love our pretty Lorelei!


t








0 comments:

Post a Comment