CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Tooth Fairy


Jacob lost his second tooth today and in preparation for the tooth fairy's visit he wrote her this little note. It's adorable. It's extremely well written for a second grader, here it is word for word. Note the correct use of commas, what second grader does that?

Tooth Fairy,
I have lost 2 teeth already, and I'm very excited. My tooth fell out when I was brushing my teeth. Good thing that it did not go down the drain. My tooth is in the tooth saver (a little treasure box he got at the dentist when they had to pull his first loose tooth) again. You don't have to give 1000 dollars. I don't think you have that much. And I can not have that much from you. Enjoy the tooth!

From Jacob

I loved it so much I made sure the tooth fairy was generous, although it was no where near 1000 dollars. Such a cute boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment