CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Halloween was so much fun this year, even it was on a Sunday. We are lucky enough to live in a community that allows Saturday trick or treating, so we did just enough to satisfy the kids desire for candy. We also went to an awesome halloween party at a family friend's house. It was so much fun. It was a lovely night which was great since the party was outside. They had a donut eating contest, bobbing for apples, pumpkin seed spitting contest, roasting hotdogs and marshmallows, pumpkin bowling, an obstacle course which you had to do on a broom, and a cake walk. We all had a blast. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!
The spider web hairdo on Lorelei cost me twenty-five cents, apparently I am not above bribing my child to let me do her hair. She really did not want a spider in her hair, but I named her price I guess. :)











5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is one fancy lady bug. Oh sweet Lorelei with her glasses. Does she like them? Why did she get glasses? I'm glad that everyone in you home is well.

Stacey said...

Lorelei does like her glasses and does really well keeping them on. She was getting a lazy eye so we took her in to find she is also far-sighted and has an astigmatism. Apparently she really needed glasses.

I love Madalyn's fancy ladybug costume. It was perfect on her.

BrookieT said...

What fun costumes!

Alissa said...

I love Jacob's costume! And the other too. And that's too bad about Lorelei's eyes. I can't imagine that is an easy accessory for little kids.
Stacey, there's a spider in your daughter's hair!!! yikes!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

How fun! Kids make the holidays so fun! I can't wait! I love Lorelei's hair, it is sooo cute! You're so crafty!

Post a Comment