So I had a dream last night that while walking to the eye doctor (which is about 35 miles away) I was accosted by a truly obnoxious teenage boy, who apparently had broken into my house and stolen all of my salsa that I had just finished canning. While I was screaming at him to give it back he decided to take the rings off and start pelting me with them. I very stealthily blocked them and actually ended up hitting him in the forehead with a couple of the deflected weapons. Then he got really mad at me and started throwing my jars of salsa at me. I don't remember if I was more upset that he was throwing things at me or because he was ruining all the salsa I had spent months making and preserving. Anyway, I was mad. I marched right into the eye doctor and told them that I wanted to call the police and get this kid arrested. Apparently I walked into a law office instead because the receptionist immediately started asking me what charges I would like to file against him. I couldn't get her to understand that he was right outside and if didn't call the police soon he'd get away and so we started filling out paperwork when all of the sudden Jacob walks in. He tells me that this kid came to the house (I guess I left him to watch the girls)and told me that he was really sorry and that I shouldn't call the police. Now I was trying to decide if I should keep filling out paperwork or go home with Jacob to get my girls who were now left unattended with a crazy kid that already knows how to get into my house running around. Jacob and I left together and then I woke up with a strange feeling that I should go and see if he got my peaches too.
Is this a sign that I have spent way too much time canning?
Deals
1 year ago

2 comments:
So did you go check your peaches too? And it probably is a sign that you have spent too much time canning, if in your dream you are more mad that someone is ruining your salsa than at the fact that he is throwing glass jars at you.
I dream about Glee if I watch it too much. And I don't have to remind you that I would dream Scarecrow and Mrs. King episodes. And that one time I had a dream about it and that day was an episode just like my dream. I am a self proclaimed Scarecrow and Mrs. King prophetess.
Oh my sisters! You are crazy nut jobs. Maybe vivid dreams run in the family because I have them too.
Maybe you are attaching way too much value to your salsa. Or maybe you feel like you are using way to much time canning that you are sacrificing your own well being??? How's that for a psychoanaysis?
At any rate it was an entertaining dream to read about. :)
Post a Comment