We have been crazy busy. In the last month we have only been home a week. Which translates into lots of pictures and lots of fun things to share. We spent two weeks in Nebraska visting my family. I love Nebraska. I can leave for two years and come back and it feels like I've never left. I loved being there and my kids were excited for all of things we got to do. We got back from Nebraska and then a week later packed up to go to Bear Lake with my family for our family reunion. So much fun! Now we are finally home to stay for at least 3 weeks and I hope my kids find their routines again. We are on "detox". That's what my friend Lisa calls it anyway. We have to wean the baby off of being held constantly, my kids off of chocolate milk that was plentiful at Grandma's house, and the grown-ups have to start going to bed at a decent hour. Here are a few pictures of our adventures, I'll have to post them in seperate posts. If you don't hear from me for awhile it's because I am trying to find my house under all the suitcases and dirty clothes.
Children's Museum



Catching Fireflies

1 comments:
Ah, summer getaways! I feel the same way about Nevada! "detox" that is so funny. because it's really true!
Post a Comment